Rhythmic Gymnastics CLUB (hobby & competition level)
Age groups: 5 - 16 years
We speak: French, English, Luxembourgish
Saturdays at 16:30 - 17:30 (6 - 8 years): “MNF”, 14 Millewee, L-7257, Walferdange - only in WAITING LIST!
Saturdays at 17:30 - 19:00 (8 - 12 years): “MNF”, 14 Millewee, L-7257, Walferdange
Sundays at 11:00 - 12:00 (6 - 8 y.): "Art & Sport école de danse", 22 rue Hollerich, Luxembourg - only in WAITING LIST!
Sundays at 12:00 - 13:00 (5 - 7 y.): "Art & Sport école de danse", 22 rue Hollerich, Luxembourg
For Rhythmic Gymnastics classes in Junglinster, please contact Mrs. Nawel: +33 6 83 90 40 32
You're welcome to join the class any time!
“and Be You Gym”
Children are full of energy. Our kids's rhythmic gymnastic classes will help to direct this energy in the most positive direction. By providing daily physical activity as a core component of early education, gymnastics can challenge the child's body. Gymnastics classes include all aspects of agility, balance and coordination and require fluid body movements. They allow each child to strengthen the muscles of the core. Let us encourage your child to be more physically active in a fun way.
Rhythmic gymnastics for children is the most suitable sport for the physical and aesthetic development of girls. It is a performance of various combinations accompanied by music, which consists of plastic and dynamic gymnastics, dance and acrobatic exercises with and without an object (ribbon, ball, hoop, jump rope).
Rhythmic gymnastics creates a harmonious development of the children's body (beautiful figure, correct posture, developed musculature), as well as promotes the child's aesthetic education. It nurtures taste, the child learns to feel the music, psychologically liberated. During the lessons, the child develops vital motor skills and abilities (business and sports - dexterity, strength, endurance associated with performing complex acrobatic movements), acquires special knowledge, cultivates moral and wilful qualities.
Gymnastics is closely related to ballet, thanks to this connection, culture and fine coordination of movements, their expressiveness, plasticity, grace, sense of rhythm and artistry are developed. Classical choreography, as the basis of any dance, not only develops stretching and flexibility in all its forms (passive, active, extremely developed flexibility in the hip joints), but also includes strength loads, helping to straighten the back on a daily basis, not to lift the shoulders, lift the chin, etc.
Elements of acrobatics will teach you to orientate precisely in space, develop vestibular stability and self-assurance skills, and the child will become brave and decisive. Children develop memory due to the large amount of motor activity, complex structures and techniques. Rhythmic gymnastics exercises develop and strengthen the strength of the child's body's cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
ELEMENTS OF RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS:
1. basic elements of rhythmics gymnastics
2. exercises with objects (ribbon, hoop, ball, jump rope, swings)
3. exercises without objects (balance, rotation, circles, swings, tilting, knocking, jumping, etc.)
4. exercises with choreographic and dance elements
5. exercises to coordinate movements with music
6. rhythmic exercises
7. relaxation exercises
8. exercises from other sports
9. free movement around the object (individually and in a group)
10. Elements of acrobatic exercises.
- to teach the basics of rhythmic gymnastics;
- help to acquire and strengthen various motor skills;
- to stimulate the development of will and moral qualities that determine the development of the child's personality;
- to develop vital hygiene skills;
- to promote the child's normal growth and healthy lifestyle;
- to develop and improve the child's physical and psychomotor characteristics;
- to promote the development of cognitive interests, creative activity and initiative;
- to help the child's physical development with the help of rhythmic gymnastics;
- Help build a beautiful station, grace and good manners
Gymnastics as a sport is an ideal basis for solving tasks. Plasticity and grace combined with dexterity give preschoolers a harmonious look. The musical and aesthetic foundations of gymnastics and choreography shape the spiritual life, broaden the horizons, and introduce culture and art.
AS A RESULT, the child needs a systematic physical upbringing, following the norms of a healthy lifestyle. There is also an attitude towards the acquisition of the values of physical culture, improvement of health, development of culture in terms of physical activities, the aim of which is the improvement of physical form.