* for age groups 4-6, 7-9 and 9-14 (only in EN, RU). Entrance 10 euros
Previous registration is mandatory: email@example.com
Artistic Gymnastics workshop TASTER SESSION with Viktoria
Under the supervision of a qualified and professional trainer, we will help you acquire the skills of gymnastics. The floor exercises are set to music and feature gymnasts performing a series of acrobatic and athletic tricks interspersed with dance choreography, supporting a progression from beginner to advanced levels. Fun is being the top priority in the program, allowing gymnasts to learn while having fun!
Take along: water, outfit (leggings & T-shirt) and fitness mat (recommended)
Age groups: 5-7 years (for other age groups - individual classes)
We speak: English, Ukrainian, Russian, French (basic)
How often?: regular classes 2x per week (you can choose also only 1x per week)
When?: 2x per week on Wednesdays at 17:15 - 18:45 & on Saturdays at 10:15 - 11:45
Location: Wednesday: Salle de gymnastique Belair, 63 av.Gaston Diderich, L-1420, Luxembourg
Saturday: Hall omnsiports Gare, 29 rue de Strasbourg, L-2561, Luxembourg (free parking: Fort Wedell)
Start of classes: 27.04.2022.
“Plasticity and grace”
Artistic gymnastics for children is the most suitable sport for the physical and aesthetic development of girls. It is a performance of various combinations accompanied by music, which consists of plastic and dynamic gymnastics, dance and acrobatic exercises with and without an object (ribbon, ball, hoop, jump rope).
Artistic gymnastics creates a harmonious development of the children's body (beautiful figure, correct posture, developed musculature), as well as promotes the child's aesthetic education. It nurtures taste, the child learns to feel the music, psychologically liberated. During the lessons, the child develops vital motor skills and abilities (business and sports - dexterity, strength, endurance associated with performing complex acrobatic movements), acquires special knowledge, cultivates moral and wilful qualities.
Gymnastics is closely related to ballet, thanks to this connection, culture and fine coordination of movements, their expressiveness, plasticity, grace, sense of rhythm and artistry are developed. Classical choreography, as the basis of any dance, not only develops stretching and flexibility in all its forms (passive, active, extremely developed flexibility in the hip joints), but also includes strength loads, helping to straighten the back on a daily basis, not to lift the shoulders, lift the chin, etc.
Elements of acrobatics will teach you to orientate precisely in space, develop vestibular stability and self-assurance skills, and the child will become brave and decisive. Children develop memory due to the large amount of motor activity, complex structures and techniques. Artistic gymnastics exercises develop and strengthen the strength of the child's body's cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
ELEMENTS OF ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS:
1. basic elements of general gymnastics
2. exercises with objects (ribbon, hoop, ball, jump rope, swings)
3. exercises without objects (balance, rotation, circles, swings, tilting, knocking, jumping, etc.)
4. exercises with choreographic and dance elements
5. exercises to coordinate movements with music
6. rhythmic exercises
7. relaxation exercises
8. exercises from other sports
9. free movement around the object (individually and in a group);
10. Elements of acrobatic exercises.
- to teach the basics of artistic gymnastics;
- help to acquire and strengthen various motor skills;
- to stimulate the development of will and moral qualities that determine the development of the child's personality;
- to develop vital hygiene skills;
- to promote the child's normal growth and healthy lifestyle;
- to develop and improve the child's physical and psychomotor characteristics;
- to promote the development of cognitive interests, creative activity and initiative;
- to help the child's physical development with the help of artistic gymnastics;
- Help build a beautiful station, grace and good manners
Gymnastics as a sport is an ideal basis for solving tasks. Plasticity and grace combined with dexterity give preschoolers a harmonious look. The musical and aesthetic foundations of gymnastics and choreography shape the spiritual life, broaden the horizons, and introduce culture and art.
AS A RESULT, the child needs a systematic physical upbringing, following the norms of a healthy lifestyle. There is also an attitude towards the acquisition of the values of physical culture, improvement of health, development of culture in terms of physical activities, the aim of which is the improvement of physical form.